- I'm sure everyone has been following the story of the 33 Chilean miners who have been trapped underground for 69 days. I love watching the rescue footage. It makes me tear up every time. What an incredible story of faith!
- We experienced an earthquake today in Oklahoma. It was such a weird feeling. The earthquake wasn't bad and it didn't last very long, but earthquakes are out of our comfort zone. We are used to tornadoes.
- I am reviewing med school applications and it seems like everyone speaks Spanish and has done translating in the hospital. I wish I could speak another language.
- I have eyed these stockings from Ballard Designs for years. The Christmas catalog came in the mail this weekend and I finally bit the bullet and ordered them.
The red for me and the striped for Ty.
- Ballard Designs got me in the Christmas spirit and I bought my first Christmas gift yesterday. Too bad my family reads the blog or I would post it. It's from etsy and oh so cute!
- The weather here has been amazing! I went to my cousin's 8th grade football game last night and it was so nice to just sit outside.