1 bag ghirardelli white chocolate chips
1 bag ghiradelli chocolate chips
1/2 cup crushed candy canes
1. melt chocolate chips. spread in an aluminum foil pan; freeze for 30 minutes or until hardened.
2. crush candy canes and set aside.
3. melt white chocolate chips; spread over hardened chocolate.
4. sprinkle candy cane pieces over melted white chocolate.
5. let chocolate harden then break into jagged pieces.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
I love this gingerbread cakelet pan from Williams-Sonoma. Instead of cake, I use brownie mix from a box. So easy and so cute.
I haven't done an update on W in a few days, because there hasn't been much change. She is still in a medically induced coma and the swelling in her brain keeps decreasing as long as she is not moved. (She has to be moved for scans, baths, etc.) Please continue to pray for her healing and for her family's strength. Ty got to see her today. The doctor he is rotating with worked with W at his main hospital. Dr. C does rounds at every hospital here in town and they stopped in to check on her today. Ty said she is looking good and her bruising is going away.