Here are the rules:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. Make a list of things you can see without getting up: the t.v., and Nuts
2. What are you wearing now? my thermal argyle pj's
3. What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I'm currently reading Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews courtesy of a book swap I just participated in.
4. Do you nap a lot? No, I usually wake up feeling worse than when I started. Although I can always nap on Sundays and feel great. Weird, right??
5. Who was the last person you hugged? The hubs. I always stand on my tip toes when we hug. That puts my face right at his neck.
6. What’s your current obsession/addiction? blogging, chocolate covered pretzels, online window shopping, painted fingernails (at least until mine start chipping.)
7. What was the last thing you said aloud? Stop licking. (me to Nuts)
8. What websites do you always visit when you go online?Blogger, Gmail, Jcrew, my bank
9. What was the last thing you bought? Sunglasses and a necklace at Tarjay
10. What are you listening to right now? Gossip Girl on t.v.
11. What is your favorite weather, and why? Nice spring weather: not too hot, not too cold and sunny and NOT windy. (Does that exist in this state?)
12. What time do you usually get up? Weekdays: 6:15; Weekends: 8 ish
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Not shopping and saving money!
14. Say something to the person who tagged you: Quite Contrary: Thanks for thinking of me! I love reading your blog!
15. If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I would say right where I'm at. I'm pretty happy here! Or maybe someplace that is warm and sunny all the time...
16. Favorite vacation spot? the beach
17. What is your favorite item of clothing? A black dress from Express that I have had for years. Its so versatile. And it has pockets! Skinny jeans, cardigans, v neck tees--my standard weekend outfit. Did it really just say item? I can't choose just one thing.
18. Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: FOOD! especially chocolate. I have no self-control!
19. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: During winter - My Steve Madden Intyce boots and during spring/summer: peep toe heels or flip flops.
20. Name one thing you cannot live without: Internet!
21. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? At home with a baby or two!
I tag whoever wants to do this! :)